Got a question about one of our products? We’d love to help!
Your questions answered
I did not subscribe to this service, why am I receiving messages?
How can I unsubscribe?
We’re sorry to see you go :'(
If you have any feedback regarding our services we would love to hear your thoughts here. There are several ways to stop the service: 1. Via the product directly: Click the URL link provided in your received subscription SMS and on viewing the product portal, then access “My Acccount” from the menu, under “My account” you should be able to see an option to “Unsubscribe”. On selecting the unsubscribe option, You will be unsubscribed immediately. 2. Via telephone help line: customers can call the live help line number 1300886534 and follow the instructions provided. 3. Via web support portal: by visiting our Product Subscriber Management Tool and following the instructions provided on screen. 4. Via email to the support with your mobile number and the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Email address is :
- email@example.com for NoLimitsGames
- firstname.lastname@example.org for GamesHaus
- email@example.com for mHub
- help@Ingame.com.au for InGame
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Joocey
- email@example.com for FiiTR
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Prosports
- email@example.com for Heroworld
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Mobiguard Pro
- email@example.com for Wazzapp.me
- firstname.lastname@example.org for mProov.me
I did not know this was a subscription service?
What is Complaint Escalation Process?
We are committed to handling and resolving complaints in an effective and efficient manner. Our complaints escalation process is designed to encourage the fast and efficient resolution of your issue. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Contact the Customer Service (CS) Team on 1300 886 534* or viahttp://8zmobile.com/contact-us/ If your complaint relates to our service, your complaint will be initially handled by a CS representative who will ask you information about you and your complaint. This information will be recorded in our internal complaint management system. For complex matters, the CS representative will investigate the dispute and endeavor to reply to you within 2 business days with a resolution or plan to resolve. In some circumstances, this may take longer due to the complexity of the issue. Should we fall outside the anticipated time frame, we will contact you to advise. Upon email receipt of your complaint, you will receive acknowledgement within 1 business day. *the 1300 applies to Australian complaints only. For other jurisdictions, please contact us viahttp://8zmobile.com/contact-us/.
Step 2: Escalation to Head of Customer Service If you remain dissatisfied that the CS representative was not able to resolve your complaint, you may ask for your complaint to be escalated to the Customer Service Manager or a senior member of staff if the Customer Service Manager is not available. The Customer Service Manager will review the complaint and respond within 2 working days. In some circumstances, this may take longer due to the complexity of the issue. Should we fall outside the anticipated time frame, we will contact you to advise.
Step 3: Further options If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may be eligible (depending on the nature of your issue) to contact (if step 1 & 2 have been followed) the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) for independent advice. The TIO is a dispute resolution service for the telecommunications industry and are independent. The TIO can be contacted as follows: Phone: 1800 062 058 Fax: 1800 630 614 or online: https://www.tioonline.com.au/consumers/new/ We ask that you allow us the opportunity to exhaust all possible avenues before going to the TIO or other regulatory bodies such as the Office of Fair Trading as this will generally provide a quicker outcome.
What do I pay for the service?
- For the NoLimitsGames service you will be charged at $6.95/week or $19.95/month.
- For GamesHaus service you will be charged at $5/week
- For mHub service you will be charged at $5/week for Telstra customers and $5.95 + 2x$5/week for Optus customers.
- For InGame service you will be charged at $5/week.
- For Joocey service you will be charged at $5/week.
- For FiiTR service you will be charged at $5/week.
- For Prosports service you will be charged at $5/week.
- For Heroworld service you will be charged at $4.95/week or $18.95/month.
- For Mobiguard Pro service you will be charged at $1/week.
- For wazzapp.me service you will be charged at $1.99/week.
- For InGame Cricket service you will be charged at $5/week.
- For mProov.me service you will be charged at $5/week.